Tomorrow’s an unpredictable place. The only thing you can really be sure of is that the brands who’ll make the most of it are the ones who’ve already started building the strongest, most enduring relationships with their customers and their people.
Getting your brand language right is a big part of that.
So what is brand language?
Your brand language is all of your business writing, from your brand new sales brochure to that presentation you had to write the other day. It’s how you tell people who you are, what you can do for them, how you’ll do it and (most importantly) why they really, really need it.
When your language is on-brand, it makes sure that:
- Potential customers know exactly why they should choose you
- Current customers know exactly why they should stick with you
- Your own people know exactly why they’re working with you
But if it isn’t doing its job it can confuse them, push them back or even drive them away.
That’s where a little brand language consultancy can help.
What’s brand language consultancy?
It’s a bit like working with a brand design agency, except we’ll look at words instead of visuals. I can help you rethink your brand’s copywriting, transforming everything from the words on your website to your off-the-cuff emails so they:
- Build deeper, more rewarding relationships with your current customers
- Give valuable new customers compelling reasons to do business with you
- Inspire all the great people who are part of or about to join your company
All that’s an excellent foundation for making the most of tomorrow. And it’s something I’ve already done for well-known brands like Ronseal, the Prince’s Foundation, Vodafone, the British Council and Legal & General, and many smaller ones too.
How does brand language consultancy actually work?
Future proofing your brand is actually quite a simple process. We’ll start with a Brand Language Audit, to see how your words are already working for you. Then we can look at:
- Why you’re needed, to create a truly winning Brand Personality
- How you write, to create a Tone of Voice that cuts through the noise
- What you say, to create a Content Strategy that brings customers closer
Once the thinking’s done, I can take on key pieces of Copywriting and Editing for you. We can also bed it all in with bespoke Coaching and Training, helping you use words and manage writers with much more impact and much less stress and hassle.